1) The quarterback should ooze certainty and take on a position of authority.
2) Confidence will come from numerous long periods of study to totally comprehend the two his offense and the contradicting protection.
3) Handoffs are the obligation of the quarterback. Make certain to return the ball under the running’s inside elbow and don’t give up until the back has a decent hang ready.
4) Develop the capacity to control the ball rapidly at the snap. Carry the football into the body, prepared for the handoff or pass.
5) Practice your pitch-out until you can generally “lead” the running back so he doesn’t need to break step to get the throw.
6) There ought to never be a mishandled focus/quarterback trade. Put the time in to make this as programmed as getting up in the first part of the day.
7) Practice passing from the pocket, carrying out, retreating to stay away from the surge, running out, tossing while at the same time moving the other way from your tossing arm, and so on Be ready for all game conditions.
8) Practice getting the ball to moving beneficiaries and เสื้อผ้าสุดแปลก
over, under and between the protectors.
9) Release the ball close to the ear.
10) Your finish ought to resemble that of a free-toss shooter. No round-house movements!
To play the quarterback position you should have self-control, be coachable, diligent employee, and practice the quarterback preparing strategies you can discover on Quarterback Training DVDs or a Quarterback Training Camp found in your space.
When you gain proficiency with the essential passing procedures and drills you should rehearse them again and again.
Most top Quarterbacks work on tossing 500 spends a day, 3 days seven days.